Analog / Mixed-Signal Design Engineer
You will perform analog and mixed signal design, characterization and evaluation of analog circuits such as:
1. High-speed amplifiers, wireline SERDES, PLL, low-noise amplifiers, transmitters, or other baseband circuits like LDO, temp sensor, ADC, Filters, etc.
2. You will optimize the design of high-frequency (multi-gigahertz) and high-precision analog circuits.
3. Use EDA tools (Cadence, Mentor) to run simulation and function verification.
4. Guide layout engineer to optimize layout.
5. Chip debug and testing individually.
6. Design and optimize chip layout.
1. MSEE in analog IC design with no less than 3 years’experience.
2. Experience in Cadence EDA tools.
3. Team player with good communication skills.
4. Experience with SERDES transmitter/receiver, TIA, CDR, LNA etc. is highly preferred.
5. Desired: Knowledge of advanced circuits such as PLLs, ADCs, DACs, LNAs, drivers, NF, S-parameters, BW extension.
6. Desired: Experience in RF circuit design, testing, and post-silicon bring-up and evaluation.
You will be reporting to the VP of Engineering.
We offer you an opportunity to work and develop yourself in the growing high-tech company, competitive salary with generous stock options. As well as, we invite you to a challenging position supported by our international team of professionals.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with a title “Analog / Mixed-Signal Design Engineer”.