Senior Analog/RF Layout Design Engineer
You will optimize the layout and high-frequency (multi-gigahertz) routing of high-precision analog circuits, such as:
1. High-speed amplifiers, wireline SERDES, PLL, or other baseband circuits like LDO, temp sensor, ADC, Filters, etc.
2. Use EDA tools (Cadence, Mentor, Allegro) to layout, extract, and verify the high-performance layout.
3. Work and iterate with analog/RF design engineers to optimize the layout performance.
1. BSEE in analog IC design with 8+ years’ experience.
2. Expert level experience in Cadence EDA tools.
3. Team player with good communication skills.
4. Desired: Experience with the layout of SERDES transmitter/receiver, PLL, TIA, CDR, LNA etc.
5. Desired: Experience in RF circuit layout, including high-frequency effects, crosstalk, and bandwidth optimization.
6. Desired: Experience in chip top level integration and verification.
You will be reporting to the Layout Manager.
We offer you an opportunity to work and develop yourself in the growing high-tech company, competitive salary with generous stock options. As well as, we invite you to a challenging position supported by our international team of professionals.
Please send your application to email@example.com with a title “Senior Analog/RF Layout Design Engineer”.