Signal Integrity / High-Frequency Package Design Engineer
This job will evaluate, characterize, and design high-speed signal routing for our next-generation SoCs. Job requirements include
1. Characterizing loss, crosstalk, insertion loss, and other attributes at 10+ GHz frequencies. Simulations, test characterization,
2. And package design encompass chip-to-package, package-to-PCB, PCB-to-module, and across electrical/optical cables.
3. Other related tasks include power-supply routing and bypassing, equalization and ISI mitigation, jitter and noise minimization.
1. Master's degree with minimum 2 years’ experience as signal integrity, high-frequency modeling engineer.
2. Experience and understanding of impedance matching, crosstalk, equalization, noise processes, phase noise, 10+ GHz performance.
3. High-speed EM simulations, such as HFSS, ADS, and other related 2.5D/3D field solvers.
4. Desired: previous experience with basic IC design, PCB prototyping, IC testing.
5. Desired: High-level system programming, such as C/C++, python/Perl, LabVIEW, Mat lab.
6. Desired: Lab experience using oscilloscopes, signal/pattern generators, BERT, spectrum analyzer, AWG, BERT, TDR/TDT.
7. Preferred: Experience with high-speed optical testing, including BERT, eye mask, jitter, optical coupling, etc.
You will be reporting to the Director of Testing and Validation.
We offer you an opportunity to work and develop yourself in the growing high-tech company, competitive salary with generous stock options. As well as, we invite you to a challenging position supported by our international team of professionals.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with a title “Signal Integrity / High-Frequency Package Design Engineer”.