Embedded Systems Engineer
Join our world-class team in delivering our 4th-generation product from sampling to mass production. We are looking for a SW-coding guru, who also enjoys embedded hardware design and prototyping. This expert should know how to program embedded CPU code (i.e. EFM8) while programming Verilog for a FPGA prototype (i.e. Xilinx). The new hire will work on our 1st mass-production test-coding as well developing the system for our next-generation optical system prototype.
1. BS/MS-level in Electrical or Computer Engineering (1-5 years’ experience).
2. Experience coding and prototyping using C/C++, Python, and embedded MCU processors.
3. Experience with FPGA coding and prototyping (Xilinx, Altera).
4. General signal processing background (i.e. Forward Error Correction; Bit-Error Rate;
5. Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum; Averaging/Filtering; etc.).
6. Experience coding/compiling to PCB, such as EFM8, PIC32 and ARM-M0 CPU, is a plus.
7. Experience in high speed communication such as HDMI, Serdes, and PCIE is a plus.
8. Experience with test-coding, such as LabVIEW (NI) or Mat lab, is a plus.
9. Experience with chip/PCB lab testing, using oscilloscopes, multimeter, AWG, etc.
10.Smart and quick, and willing to learn about production-IC testing methodology.
You will be reporting to the Director of Testing and Validation.
We offer you an opportunity to work and develop yourself in the growing high-tech company, competitive salary with generous stock options. As well as, we invite you to a challenging position supported by our international team of professionals.
Please send your application to email@example.com with a title “Embedded Systems Engineer”.