- Release Date2018-02-07
- ValidityNo limit
1. Perform product NPI and yield improvement.
2. Monitor product yield and DPPM pareto for miscellaneous product lines. Work with FAB to improve and fine tune the fab process for DPPM reduction.
3. Performing deep electrical failure analysis during new product development and ramping phase. Shoot failures from both wafer level and package level. Create analysis report based on FA finding and define the action plans after communication with stockholders (Device engineer, Design engineers, Fab product engineer, etc.)
4. Define the test flow, screen/stress method based on root cause analysis of failures. Work with TE to come up with detail plans and drive for implementation.
5. Perform product qualification test
1. BS or higher in Microelectronics, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Materials Science or other related technical field
2. Deep understanding on fab process and good knowledge on package assembly process.
3. Deep understanding on electrical failure analysis methodology.
4. Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, diagnose root cause, and apply corrective actions.
5. Excellent data analysis skills including data crunch, statistical analysis, and interpretation
6. Good knowledge on product qualification and reliability test,like HTOL/ESD/LU
7. A basic understanding of circuit, device physics is beneficial
8. Highly self-motivated, passionate about troubleshooting and solving complex problems
9. Good English communication skill.
You will be reporting to the Director of Operations.
We offer you an opportunity to work and develop yourself in the growing high-tech company, competitive salary with generous stock options. As well as, we invite you to a challenging position supported by our international team of professionals.
Please send your application to email@example.com with a title “Product Engineer”.